Meet2Trade – The Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM)
Plastindia Foundation with the support of its founder member “Plexconcil” introduces for the first time a unique B2B Connect Programme – Meet 2 Trade: The Reverse Buyer Seller Meet for hosted international buyers to meet exhibitorsThe Plastics Export Promotion Council ("Plexconcil"), a founder member of Plastindia Foundation is organising for the first time a unique B2B Connect Programme – Meet 2 Trade: The Reverse Buyer Seller Meet for hosted international buyers to meet exhibitors, exhibiting at PLASTINDIA 2018.
The initiative aims to bring 600 specially selected hosted international buyers to Meet and Trade with exhibitors thereby building a strong ground for business, networking, tie up, and bilateral understanding that would help both the hosted buyers and the exhibitors extract maximum value from this initiative of Plexconcil.
With the support of the Ministry of Commerce and a grant from them, Plexconcil will facilitate and promote and invite genuine buyers to apply for the hosted buyer programme through this website and other publicity activities that PLASTINDIA will undertake.
To apply for the hosted buyer programme, the interested company can apply by clicking here.
The Criteria for selection is as follows:
- Each Applicant will have to fill all mandatory fields in the online form and submit all relevant documents by uploading the same in order to complete the application.
- This Program is only open to International Buyers, (i.e. buyers who are holding Indian Passport and residing in other countries outside India are not eligible to apply)
- Each Company will be allowed to nominate only one person for the hosted buyer programme. We strongly recommend that a purchase decision maker is nominated for the same
- The said application will be considered by a Screening Committee appointed by the RBSM-Meet2Trade Authorities and every applicant accepted will be notified in writing along with visa invitation letter to facilitate his participation.
Hosted Buyer Entitlement:
- Buyers from Latin America are entitled to a reimbursement of return airfare upto USD 1000 or actual cost of return economy class air ticket from their destination of origin to ahmedabad, India, whichever is lower.
- Buyers from African countries(including WANA countries), CIS Countries & ASEAN+2 (Including Australia & New Zealand) Countries, are entitled to a reimbursement of airfare upto USD 650 or cost of actual air ticket from their destination of origin to Ahmedabad, India, whichever is lower.
- For Buyers from SAARC countries, our Travel Partner will issue the e-ticket (maximum value up to 450 USD). If the airfare amount exceeds 450 USD, the difference amount will be borne by the buyer and will have to be paid to our Travel Partner directly. There will be no reimbursement for the tickets purchased by the buyer on their own.
- Each Hosted buyer will be provided- Hotel accommodation in a 4 star hotel for 3Nights in Ahmedabad
- Transfers from Hotel to Exhibition Venue and Back
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel and Back
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on all days of Stay In India
- Visa Invitation Letter
(Reimbursement will be made subject to submission of all necessary documents which will be informed at the time of approval to the hosted buyer).
We request you to kindly fill up the form by clicking here. Please do not forget to upload your documents mentioned in the form in the prescribed format and file size.
You shall receive a confirmation email from the RBSM team once you have successfully uploaded the documents. The screening committee shall revert to you once they have finalised the shortlisted delegates.
In case of any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.